that the privacy of your personal information is important to you.
information that is collected when you access services from Muncha
Money Transfer. It sets out the guidelines under which we collect,
use and disclose your personal information. This information may be
collected when you visit our website. This policy also covers our
treatment of any personally identifiable information that our
business partners may share with Provider. This policy does not
apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control or
to people that we do not employ or manage. To better address your
personal information on this page.
Information Collection and Use.
- In order to provide the services that you request, we
collect personally identifiable information from you. This
information may include your name, e-mail address, home-address,
information related to your bank account and routing number and
other information that may be required to ensure the security of
your funds. Once you register with us and sign in to our services,
you are not anonymous to us. This information helps us provide you
services, diagnose any technical problem that may arise and allows
us to contact you if necessary. This information also allows us to
protect our customers against any bank account fraud.
- When you are conducting a transaction, such as sending
money to another person, we collect information such as the name,
email address and delivery address of the beneficiary of your
transfer, the amount of the transaction and specific delivery
information. This information is required for us to process the
- When processing transactions, we collect authorization and
settlement information from banks and transaction processors. This
information is required to verify account ownership, funds
availability and confirmation of transactions.
- When you access our services, we may automatically receive
and record information from your browser including your IP address
and cookie information. We may set and access cookies on your
computer. This information is used to provide the services that you
request and/or to diagnose any technical problems that may be
countered. Although the cookie helps us to identify you and
potentially speed up your transaction, you may of course choose to
delete this cookie from your web browser if you wish.
Sharing and Disclosure
- We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable
information to anyone.
- We may send personally identifiable information about you
to other companies or people only if:
- We have your prior consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product
or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on
behalf of us to provide a product or service to you;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process;
- We find that your actions violate the applicable Terms of
Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific services
- We are deeply committed to keeping your personal
information secure. To ensure the security of your information, we
have a number of measures in place.
- Your Account Information is password-protected for your
privacy and security.
- In certain areas we use SSL-encryption to protect data
from theft or interception while being transmitted.
|If you have
other questions or suggestions about this privacy and security
policy, please email us at< a href email@example.com or call us at